MASIP Code of Ethics - Enhancing Professionalism within the Security and Investigative Industry
Our Code of Ethics:
- Members will observe and adhere to the principles and standards of excellence in the performance of our professional duties with the highest moral standards.
- Members will observe and adhere to the precepts of truthfulness, honesty, integrity, and accuracy.
- Members will discharge responsibilities with professionalism, diligence, and honesty.
- Members will perform all professional activities and duties in accordance with applicable laws and the highest ethical principles.
- Members shall respect and protect information at all appropriate levels and never compromise its improper disclosure.
- Members will promote programs and systems to raise the standards of security and investigative professionals.
- Members shall not be malicious to the professional reputation or practice of colleagues, clients or employees.