Friday, March 20, 2020 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Critical Cyberskills 1.5 Training Seminar will help you to understand the following:
- Exploitation of Mobile Digital Devices
- e-mail tracing (and defense against)
- Understanding VPNs, TOR, DNS and the structure of the internet
- Physical location a true ownership of websites
- sub-domains and backdoors; manipulating the robots
- cryptocurrency, block chain and tracing bitcoin
Discounts are available for MASIP members -
Registration information can be found at http://www.fraternalinvestigators.org/032020-FOI-Madonna.pdf .
June 12, 2020
This full day training will cover the basics of DNA, sources and methods of collection and how to legally exploit massive DNA databases - with our a warrant or subpoena - for identification and investigative purposes. Training offered in conjunction with Fraternal Order of Investigators.